Saturday, July 17, 2010

Aubrey's first tooth!

Aubrey's first tooth is coming in! Last Monday night Aubrey was extra fussy. I always check for a possible tooth when she is like that but have yet to feel anything. This time I felt something! Trey and I finally got her mouth open and saw the cutest little tooth barely poking through! We were so excited! We put her to bed and the next morning I could not wait to get her and see her tooth again. I thought it would be all the way in. I did not know, until my friends who have gone through this with their little ones already, told me that it could be a while before we saw the whole tooth. It is on the bottom right side and now we think another one is coming in next to it on the left. She is going to look so adorable with her teeth! I hope to get a picture soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment