Tuesday, January 29, 2013

RSV

Being sick stinks!! Especially when it's my sweet babies that are sick! Aubrey started with a snotty nose and cough last week that turned into a double ear infection. She is feeling much better now and is back to normal. Praise the Lord! Poor Kaden on the other hand is still getting over RSV! I was on my way to take Aubrey to ballet last thur when she started complaining about her ears. I turned the car around and headed to the doctor. I thought she was all better. Nope! Double ear infection.. When I was there I told the doctor that Kaden was starting to get snotty. Because he's so young she said she wanted to see him. I called Trey and he brought Kaden up right away. He tested positive for RSV ...we have spent the past week sleeping on Kadens floor, running the humidifier, keeping him propped up and lots of snuggles. We are worn out! I'm so thankful Trey has been home to help me. Kaden also has an ear infection and is on antibiotics. Yesterday was rough. He would barley eat and slept in my arms almost all day. Poor guy! Today though he seems much better and has his smile back. Still fussy but not in as much pain. Come on medicine, do your stuff! We are ready to be back to normal!











No comments:

Post a Comment