Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Aubrey is 4!

Our sweet Aubrey turned four today! I can't believe she is getting so big! This year was so fun! Aubrey became a big sister, played soccer, danced in her first ballet recital, can ride a bike (with training wheels) learned to swim, rode on her first Ferris wheel, learned to write her name and much more! This morning she woke up to a room full of balloons and a birthday cupcake. She was so excited! Last night she said, "tomorrow I will be much taller!" We then had a Doc Mcstuffins party with all of her friends. When she saw her cake she said, "my friends will be so impressed!" Love her! We had a blast! It was a beautiful day too! We had dinner with the whole family at Aubrey's favorite, Chic Fil A and dessert at Menchies! Yum! She was a happy girl. I am one blessed momma and I am so proud of my baby girl! She is my princess and brings so much joy to my life! 






 



 
 


 


 


 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment