Sunday, January 17, 2010

Aubrey's first laugh!



Wow! What a great day! Aubrey laughed for the first time! We came home from church and laid Aubrey down on her blanket while we ate lunch. Abby sat down next to her hoping Trey or I might share our lunch. Aubrey was looking at Abby. She just started to notice Abby in the last two weeks. Abby let out a bark and out of no where, Aubrey started full on laughing! It was sooo awesome. Trey grabbed the camera and I had Abby bark several more times. Each time Aubrey laughed. It was the cutest thing I have ever seen. One of the best days of my life. I can't wait for more!!!

1 comment:

  1. Aubrey's laugh is precious!

    I have to admit, it made me giggle hearing Trey laugh the whole time :) So sweet! It's fun to be a proud parent!

    ReplyDelete