Friday, October 8, 2010

Happy Birthday my sweet Aubrey! October 9, 2010


Everyone kept telling me how fast the time would go the first year of Aubrey's life and it sure did! I can't believe Aubrey is 1 today! Such a big girl! I feel SO blessed to be her mommy! She is my joy, my heart and my soul! I can't imagine life before her. This has been the best year of my life! I am so excited about the future with my sweet girl. Tea parties, spa days, and shopping trips are just a few of the fun things I look forward to doing with Aubrey. Excited but also sad! Soon she won't be my little baby anymore! I pray she will never be to grown up to snuggle in my lap and to give me sweet kisses. Oh what fun and trouble we will get into!

Thank you Lord for blessing me with such sweetness! I don't deserve such a precious gift and pray that I can help Aubrey to be a woman after your own heart! What an honor you have given me! What a blessing!

No comments:

Post a Comment