Sunday, October 31, 2010

Let's PARTY!

Let's PARTY!


Waiting for my guests!

I'm 1!


The smash cake!


Sure do love my sweet girl!











My first car! Watch out world!


Bring on the gifts please!




Now you're talking! YUM!


Birthday kiss from daddy! So sweet!



We can't believe our baby girl is 1!

We celebrated Aubrey's 1st Birthday with not one but two parties! A friends party and a family party! I know, I'm crazy! It was so much fun though! Aubrey looked adorable in her hot pink tutu and was ready to party! The weather was beautiful! I had been praying for nice weather for weeks before the party! God is good! So many of our wonderful friends and family came to help us celebrate! We felt so blessed and loved! We had a blast playing out in the backyard, opening gifts and watching Aubrey smash her cute pumpkin cake. What a weekend!

1 comment:

  1. it was way fun! she was looking very adorable in her outfit. how many parties does she get when she turns two?? :)

    ReplyDelete