Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Goodbye Liberal

This past weekend we went to Liberal for what is probably our last time. We are so excited that Jan an Terry are moving to Edmond at the end of April! We wanted to go one last time to say goodbye to the house that Trey lived in since 4th grade and that I had 13 years of memories in. So many great times in that house! Memories of Trey and I falling in love, getting to know his family, weekend visits in college, family dinners, parties, movies, holidays, New Years celebrations, learning to wallpaper, cooking, bike rides, walks with Jan, Zorro, Grandpa Kelly, Grandpa Raymond, friends, Aubrey as a baby, long conversations in the living room while listening to music, living there for 2 months, and many many more! Terry flew down to pick us up so we wouldn't have to drive with the kids. Awesome! Aubrey loves to fly and has before but this was Kadens first airplane ride. He loved it!! I'm sure we will go back again someday but it was nice to go say goodbye to a place I can only describe as one of the warmest, God and family centered places I have ever called home! I will miss you 1900 N Calhoun!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment