Sunday, November 15, 2009

Aubrey Grace is here!!!


Well I thought the arrival of our first baby would be a good time to start a blog. So here goes! Trey and I welcomed the most beautiful little girl into the world on October 9th. Aubrey Grace! She weighed 8lb 8oz and was 20 inches long. The whole labor experience was an adventure. Let's just say that 22 hours of labor ended in a c-section. Fun! I just could not dialate past a 4. I guess I have to make things difficult. We had lots of time to hang out with friends and family before Aubrey arrived though. She was born at 10:35 in the morning. She had a full head of dark hair, don't know where that came from, and a strong set of lungs. She came out ready to tell the world just what she thought. Trey and I are having so much fun with her. The first few weeks were hard but I think I am getting the hang of things now. Life is getting back to normal. Well, as normal as can be with a newborn. So much work but so worth it! My mom and Trey's mom have been here alot to help out. It is so nice to have such wonderful grandmas. Aubrey is now almost 6 weeks old! I can't believe how time flies! She is just now starting to smile. Makes me melt! Aubrey is such an easy baby, knock on wood, and did I mention the most beautiful baby in the world!!!

1 comment: