Sunday, November 29, 2009

Wow, I can't believe Thanksgiving is over! We had a great holiday! I ate way too much food. I think you are supposed to do that though! We did Thanksgiving this year with Trey's family. His parents and Brandon and Kim came over Thur. for lunch. Jan made the most wonderful Thanksgiving feast! It was just the seven of us and it was so much fun. Of course everything is fun these days because of Aubrey!!! She is growing so fast. I can't believe that at this time next year she will be walking. We took a family picture Thur. afternoon. It was so beautiful outside this year! We all wore black with a little bit of red. Aubrey was in all red. She has to stand out of course! We even took Abby. She is feeling a little bit left out these days.
On Thur. before we ate, Terry handed each of us a note card. We each wrote the top ten things we were thankful for. Only ten? We have been so blessed! I am thankful for such an AWESOME God, the peace he provides, His timing, and the gift of salvation. I am so thankful for my wonderful husband and best friend, Trey! The biggest thing I am thankful for this year is my sweet Aubrey! I could not ask for more. I love my family and friends and I am so thankful for our church. We were able to move into our new house this year and God has provided more financially than we need. God is so good! Thank you Lord for this year!!! Friday Trey's uncle Shawn and his family flew in from Dallas for the day. We ate lunch and visited the rest of the afternoon. It was another pretty day! They brought their dog, Bo and we had fun watching Bo an Abby play in the yard together. Abby got more excercise than she has had in a long time. She was worn out. Sat. we put up our Christmas decorations. I can't believe Christmas is here! The tree looks great and the house is full of Hobby Lobby goodies. I love that store! I think we will skip the outside lights though. We are a little busy this year. I have to start shopping! I am getting a really late start on all my holiday shopping. I guess everyone will just get a picture of Aubrey! Of course that is what everyone wants anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment