Sunday, November 22, 2009

What a fun week! My mom came on Tue. and stayed through the weekend because Trey was on a work trip. Did I say "work" trip? He just had to fly his boss to Puerto Vallarta! What a hard job! I usually get to go on these kinds of trips, but not any more for a while. I had more fun staying home with Aubrey anyway! Who needs a tan. This week we also celebrated my mom and sisters birthdays. My dad came up on Friday to party with us. We ate way too much cake and changed way too many diapers. See, who needs Mexico?!

Love this weather! I took Aubrey on a walk this afternoon. She loves going for a walk. Well actually she just sleeps the whole time, but it is a good way for me to get her down for a nap. Strollers and car seats are magic!!!

I can't believe it is almost Thanksgiving! Where did November go? Oh yeah, I had a baby! We are having Thanksgiving here at our house this year. Trey's family will be here on Wed. Jan is doing all of the cooking! I am so excited to eat all of the yummy food! Love holidays!!! So many things to be thankful for!

No comments:

Post a Comment