Friday, March 26, 2010

First day of Spring!

Last weekend we had the first day of Spring and SNOW! It was crazy! Got to love the Oklahoma weather. My mom came up for the weekend to go to the Just Between Friends sale at the Fairgrounds. (We bought way too much! So fun!) It snowed all day Friday and into Sat. We had fun taking pictures of Aubrey out in the snow. She really seemed to like it. Hard to believe that we had a small blizzard in March! What a cute little snow bunny!

The JBF sale was a fun but crazy morning. Mom, Aubrey and I drove to the fairgrounds. Aubrey was happy and it seemed like she was going to let us shop for a while. We looked around for a few minutes and then headed over to the clothes. There was so much to look at. We picked out a few things and then Aubrey started getting fussy. I thought I would go ahead and give her a bottle and then we could shop a little longer. The only problem was that I forgot to fill up the bottle at home with warm water. Mom held her while I went to the bathroom to make her bottle. The water out of the sink was freezing! The concession stand was also closed! Aubrey was getting more upset by the minute. My mom then walked around the building looking for warm water, even asking people if they had any bottled water she could have. No one had any warm water! OMG! She came back and decided to use her ice water from breakfast. She filled the bottle and then stuck it in her bra to try to warm it up. Hey, you do what you have to sometimes! So funny! Aubrey would wait no longer so we made the bottle as is. She was not having it! So picky!!! Mom and I took turns quickly shopping and keeping Aubrey happy. My mom is such a great mom. We finally decided to just go. Thanks Aubrey! I took her outside and my mom paid out. I really did not even know what I had bought because we were in such a crazy baby frenzy at the end! My mom made it out to the car and we headed home. Aubrey was asleep before we left the parking lot! What! Could she not do that in her stroller at the sale?! Oh Aubrey! Mom and I were ready for a nap as well. Overall, we got lots of cute dresses and summer outfits for my sweet little diva! Next time she is so staying with daddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment