Friday, March 26, 2010

Time for cereal!



Last Thur. we decided it was time for Aubrey to start solid foods. Well, there is really nothing solid about them. We had so much fun! We got her all ready in her high chair. She had her bib on and seemed all ready to go. Just like everyone tells you though, more came out than went in. She dribbled and smiled the whole time. After a few messy tries she let us know she was done. We have been giving her a little cereal each evening for the last week. Aubrey is getting better each time. I also stopped breastfeeding this week. Aubrey got to where she would not nurse as well as she used to. I was kinda sad at first, just because it was the end of something we had shared for almost six months but I quickly got over it when I realized how free I was! Yay! Aubrey seems happier too and that's what's important! Love that little mess!

No comments:

Post a Comment